Maryland Square Dance License Plates
These unique plates can be used on cars, trucks, and recreational vehicles up to 10,000 lbs.
New stickers are provided with your square dance plates.
There is a one-time cost of $25.00.
The plates can be transferred if you replace the vehicle.
And, consecutive numbers are available if you have more than one vehicle.
Here is what to do to get your plates
- 1. Call Laura at 410-917-3348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: License Plates.
- 2. You will be sent MVA form VA-124. Just fill out the owner and vehicle information as requested. Do not check Owner or Co-owner for Organization Member.
- 3. Sign the form, both owner and co-owner (if any).
- 4. Write a $25.00 check payable to the MVA.
- 5. Send the form and check to:
Do's and Don'ts
- 1. You must be a Maryland resident.
- 2. List spouse as co-owner whenever possible.
- 3. Do not wait until your old tags are ready to expire; allow transaction time because of MVA processing and the mail. The plates will sent the next day via 3rd class mail. It takes about a week to arrive.
- 4. Your old tags do not need to be turned in the same day you are issued square dance tags. There is s slight grace period.Tags can be turned in at any local MVA branch.
- 5. Optionally, you may pick up your plates at the MVA Glen Burnie office. 6601 Ritchie Highway, Room 104 only after Jim has signed the form.
- 6. If you have any question or topics you would like to discuss, please call or email Laura.
Copyright ® MDSDF All Rights Reserved